360 Catering Menu
And More Services that Ensure a Successful Event
Our Executive Chef will personally customize an extraordinary menu that combines your desire with his unique flavor profile. 360 provides personalized catering with an extensive variety of culinary selections for events ranging from your elegant weddings to elaborate corporate events. 360 Catering & Events will impress you with only top quality ingredients, presented with an elegant style while personalizing your menu to fit any event setting, theme or budget.
To Download Our Full Catering Menu, Just Click the Button Below
All Buffet Package Pricing Include The Following
Please inquire about any Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian or Dietary needs your guests may have.
- Your choice of two entrées (4 oz. of each protein portion per person) or one entrée (6 oz. of protein portion per person)
- Choice of one sauce per entrée, one salad, one vegetable, one starch and fresh bread
- Beverage Station: Cucumber Water, Lemonade and Tea w/ ice, lemons, sweeteners
- Preset of Water, Menu, Salad, Napkin and Silverware on tables
- Cake Cutting Service
- Printed Menus
- Full Buffet Service (Buffet Closes 20 Minutes After All Guests Have Passed Through)
- Champagne Toast Service
Premium Disposable (Includes Salad, Dinner & Cake Plates, Forks, Knives & 16 oz Clear Cups)
Each event requires a minimum of the following:
- One Captain and Banquet Server All Staff require a four-hour minimum
- The charges are $35 per hour for the Captain (Event Leader) $30 per hour for Banquet Servers and TABC Certified Bartenders $100 per Chef Attendants
- All Carving Stations require a minimum of one Chef Attendant per 150 guests
- All Action Stations require a minimum of one Chef Attendant per 100 guests
We recommend one server to every 35 guests for buffet style and one server to every 20 guests for Family or Plated service and one bartender for every 75 guests. Additional staff may be required according to the type and complexity of each event.
Plating And Family Style Service Is The Same As Buffet Pricing. You Will Need More Staff To Serve Than Buffet. Real China, Glass, and Silverware available for an additional $4 per person
An eighteen percent (18%) fee will be included in the final billing on all food, beverage, rental, and labor. The Event Production Fee is not a gratuity for servers. It covers for the act as an operating cost for things such as insurance, advertising, admin staff, trucks maintenance, fuel to get to events, equipment and etc… GRATUITIES for our staff are at the discretion of the client and appreciated by our hard-working staff.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Such down to earth people who truly care! About the guest, about their staff. You can't find a business with less ego and this much to offer anywhere. Plus fine dining backgrounds provide the perfect platform for restaurant-caliber dishes and service made affordable to the masses!
I love 360! You can always discern their special touch when attending events! From the planning details, to advice, to their food, you can count on their honesty, knowledge, & expertise. You know you're not getting the run-around! And the pistachio apricot chicken is AMAZING! Way to go guys! Keeping FW Classy